WHEN YOU LEARN YOU LITERALLY BUILD UP YOUR BRAIN MAKING IT SMARTER AND STRONGER
Hi guys, let me give you a short summary of today’s Brainology® lesson.
First of all, we revised* our homework about “How does the brain learn?”: we shared and checked our answers.
Then, with the help of a questionnaire, we analyzed the attitudes* we had towards* our challenges in these last days:
- Did you take on any challenge this week?
- How much effort did you put into this?
- What did you do when you failed or struggled with something?
- What did you do when you made a mistake or got criticized?
- How did you feel, when you had a challenge or setback?
This activity has helped us to highlight* some possible critical areas we need to focus and work on.
So, what are you going to do to move yourself into the Growth Mindset Zone?
To revise: rivedere, correggere
Towards: nei confronti di
To highlight: evidenziare
For any further reference, please go to: https://www.mindsetworks.com/account/myresources.aspx